Monday, June 6, 2011

MY NEW WANT


I saw this palette today on Sephora's Website
and fell in LOVE with it.
So now it is next on my wish list.
True Romance Eye shadow Palette - Angeles
This palette contains eight 0.05 oz shades:
Venus (shimmer bronze)
Leather (matte dark chocolate brown)
Specimen (pearly medium brown)
Rehab (pearly beige)
 Peggy (pearly turquoise)
Bukowski (pearly aqua)
Bellbottom (pearly slate blue)
Morphine (cream iridescent white)

Do any of you guys own this palette?
Let me know what your thoughts are.





5 comments:

  1. Waaah, it's so beautiful! Nice shades! And so much color! I like the dark teal and the blue! *__* Awesome!

    http://4seasons92.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have it and it is great! Definitely worth getting. The colors are nice and pigmented, except for the cream shadow (all the way on the right).

    ReplyDelete
  3. this palette is gorgeous. love all the colors too. the left side would be perfect for summer or everyday wear and the right side would all make lovely winter colors or evening colors. :)

    thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. :) i sure will be making some swatches for the kat von d truth palette. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the white and black print on the palette =]

    P.S. thank you for following me =]

    ReplyDelete
  5. So gorgeous for spring and summer. I'll have to check this out. xx

    ReplyDelete