Thursday, June 2, 2011

Flirt Dream Eyes Eyeshadows

I remember buying 2 of their eyeshadows at Kohls about 3 yrs. ago.
I took them out of the stash drawer and put them to use this week.

My Opinion
Pigmentation is awesome.
Texture is very velvety smooth and very blendable
and has a gorgeous metallic finish.
Price I remember paying $10 but I saw that they are now $12 each.
You get a good amount of product for the $12 so I think it is worth paying for.
Overall these are great shadows and would recommend you guys to try them out.
I own 2 colors and are looking forward to buying more.




Chocoholic-A metallic bronze w/red undertones 



Golden Lady-A soft metallic gold

Hope you liked this post!

4 comments:

  1. Wow! Awesome pigmentation! Seems nice! ♥

    http://4seasons92.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. their really nice i only own one, but i feel they are powdery

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, that stuff is extreamly pigmented!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you have a wonderful blog! these seriously look amazing!!

    ReplyDelete