Monday, June 13, 2011

FOTD-Coral



EYES
Primer-UDPP Origina
Base-BSC Lite
Inner Lid-Mac Sand & Sun (LE)
Outer Lid-Inglot #366MT
Transition Color-Mark Latte
Highlight-NYX White and Mac Ricepaper
Lowerlash-Mac Ricepaper and Inglot #366MT
Waterline-Avon Dual Ended in Blue
Mascara-Maybelline The Falsies
Falsies-Red Cherry #606
Liquid Eyeliner NYC Black

FACE
Artistry Balancing Foundation in Natural
Powder-Mac MSF Natural in Medium Plus
Contour-Mac MSF in Comfort
Blush-mac Mocha

LIPS
Bonnebell Tin Lipgloss-Strawberry
Mac Sunsational Lipstick (LE)




7 comments:

  1. it looks like a nice summer night makeup

    ReplyDelete
  2. You totally rock coral! You look great.

    -Dinah
    dgsbeauty.com

    *Check out my giveaway:
    http://www.dgsbeauty.com/2011/06/dgsbeautys-100-followers-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. the eyes look like a gorgeous sunset! awesome job :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Blog! I gave you an award. Check out my blog to see it. ♥L.

    ReplyDelete
  5. To Ms.Prettyful Girl Thanks a lot for the Award, I'm very happy about it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey girl, I love your blog. You're eye looks are phenomenal. I awarded you with the Sunshine Award over on my blog. Just wanted to drop by and let you know. :)

    ReplyDelete