Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Liebster Blog Award

I was given this award by the Lovely
Ms. Prettyful Girl
Check out her blog at

Thank you Very Much Girl!

The Rules are to give this to 3 to 5 Awards that I feel deserve more subscribers.
You can also read the below and understand it a little better.


The Blogs I choose...
Betzy's Makeup

Makeup and Meme

Pretty Wonderful

D.G.S Beauty

I really enjoy checking out their blogs and I'm sure many of you will too.

Many Thanks Again to
Ms. Prettyful Girl for the Award!!

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your award!

    Kisses, Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your award and thanks for awarding me! I really appreciate it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! and to the girls you chose:)

    www.billiehoughton.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your award. You have a wonderful blog, I will difintily be checking back to read more of your posts. Good luck with the blog, although I am sure you do not need it!

    All the best,
    Voe.
    ________________________________________
    http://lipstick-and-pearls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete