Thursday, January 13, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award!!

HOW EXCITING!!!
I received  the Stylish Blogger Award from the Lovely
Ariana at
She Walks Iin Beauty  
check out her awesome blog at
Thanks Doll!
I'm glad you like my blog.
Also Many Thanks for commenting on my Posts.
I love to know what everyone thinks about them.


So following the rules...
 Thank and link the person that gave you this award
Share 7 things about yourself
Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers
Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award


7 things about myself

1. Addiction-Make-Up and Shoes

2.Favorite Current Colors-Grey and Navy Blue

3.Favorite Food-Italian

4. A Mother of 2 girls

5.Very Sensitive and Emotional

6. I dislike to be bothered when I'm asleep

7. I have a perfectionist issue when it comes to things I need to get done.

Now you guys know a little more about me!! =)


15 Recently Discovered Bloggers
Check them out

Betzy's Makeup

Sofia's Brighter Days

Pretty Wonderful

Prettied Up

Inside Her Beauty Bag

Pretty as Peaches

Gorgeous Glam

Miss Natty's Beauty Diary

 Miss K and her Addiction

Makeup for Everyone

Jardelle

Smile like you mean it

A Barbie Gone Bad

Beautifull

So All you lovely ladies join the fun and enjoy!!


XOXOXOX
LUV Laura







10 comments:

  1. Thank you very much! I'll do a post this during the week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, you're welcome! I used to be pretty tough but now I'm super emotional! Everything makes me cry. I can't even watch The Biggest Loser without crying lol...and I hate being bothered when I'm sleeping too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratz on the award! :) im also addicted to makeup n shoes!!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much Laura,you have an awesome blog.Keep up the good work!!!
    I appreciate your nomination!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww thankw girlie!! Too funny cause i also awarded u the same award.. LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you sweetheart for the award! You are a doll! Sorry it's taken me so long to write back this week! I hope you have a great weekend and of course Keep It Glam girl!! hugs -Taj @ Gorgeous Glam

    ReplyDelete