Monday, January 17, 2011

NEW ZODIAC SIGNS!!!



So I just heard about the Zodiacs Signs Changing.
I was browsing the internet and I found a column that says that due to the gradual alteration in Earth's alignment, everyone in the planet gets a new Zodiac Sign and those born between November 29th. and December 17 get the brand new Zodiac Sign  "Ophiuchus = the snake holder"
Now I don't know if I like this.....
I was born on November 22, usually I am between Scorpio and Sagittarius I'm not sure why but it is that way.
With this new change I'm considered a Libra  ???

So this really caught my attention and I just had to post about it.

So below is the
New Zodiac Dates

CAPRICORN: JAN. 20 - FEB. 16

AQUARIOUS: FEB. 16 - MARCH 11

PISCES: MARCH 11 - APRIL 18

ARIES: APRIL 18 - MAY 13

TAURUS: MAY 13 - JUNE 21

GEMINI: JUNE 21 - JULY 20

CANCER: JULY 20 - AUG. 10

LEO: AUG. 10 - SEP. 16

VIRGO: SEP. 16 - OCT. 30

LIBRA: OCT. 30 - NOV. 23

SCORPIO: NOV. 23 - NOV. 29

OPHIUCHUS: NOV. 29 - DEC. 17

SAGITTARIUS: DEC. 17 - JAN. 20

So..  has your sign changed?

I hope you guys found this interesting, I sure did!

Thanks for Stopping by

LUV Laura

11 comments:

  1. Girl, I am the new sign! I am not happy! But I think I read somewhere that this only applies to people born after 2004.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so! Because I used to be an Aquarius and now I'm a Capricorn

      Delete
  2. I know, I'm so bummed that I'm a Pisces now. I loved being an Aries. :))

    My husband was born on Nov.23! I'll definitely remember your birthday now! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I heard somewhere that it only applies if you were born in 2009+, which obviously we weren't haha!

    My little sister, born Dec 7th 2009, would be the new star sign! Exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this only applies to those who were born after 2009 though because the shift of the earth's alignment was only visible in 2009 so OPHIUCHUS appeared. I dunno. Let's leave it to the experts. lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. im not with you ppl can have signs even if they werent born after 2009

      Delete
  5. it's true, this only applies to those born after 2009. your sign is based on the earth's alignment when you were born, the new sign is new - it wasn't around when we were born, therefore our signs stay the same.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Girls! I really like my signs, so I really hope this doesn't apply to us..

    ReplyDelete
  7. it doesn't apply to us, it just can't! i'm gonna be a scorpio until the day that i die!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. am the new sign but i have been told its only if your born after 2009

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. interesting post! :) great blog! following you!

    ReplyDelete