Tuesday, January 11, 2011

FINALLY!! MY VERY OWN KAT VON D PALETTE IN BEETHOVEN

Finally!! 
I received the call from Sephora on my palette arrival
Thanks Sephora!!






Lucifer, Speed Blue, Razor Gray and Tequila

Lucifer-Matte charcoal black
Speed Blue-Dark metallic blue
Razor Gray-Warm gun steel shimmer
Tequila-Metallic cornsilk shimmer (reminds me of Mac's Ricepaper, Creme Royale(le) or maybe even Nylon)

Sinner, Rad Purple, Leather and Galeano

Sinner-Metallic purple w/black shimmer
Rad Purple-Matte purple black w/purple glitter
Leather-Matte dark brown
Galeano-Metallic medium plum shimmer

My Opinion
I have to say I love every shade on this palette.
Color pigmentation is awesome.
Eyeshadows are very silky smooth.
Great for those colorful metallic smokey eye looks.
Package is good.
You get 8 eyeshadows for $34 this is a deal already.
Overall I really like this palette and I hope this review was helpful.
Thanks to those of you that help me in deciding to get this palette. I do not regreat it at all.
I will post looks with this palette soon.

And now I await my call for the UD Naked Palette
I also added myself on the waiting list for it too.

Thanks for Stopping by
Luv Laura

5 comments:

  1. ooohh this looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks so pretty ^_^ I want one too!

    Kisses, Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm convinced, must have this palette!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello!

    Your haul looks really great.
    If you don't mind please share it with our fashion haul community.
    www.chichaul.com

    Hope to see you around there!
    xoxo :)

    ReplyDelete