Friday, December 3, 2010

NYC BLUSHABLE CREME STICK

Since my skin has been so dry lately, I was told that using creme products can help your makeup stay longer and not look ashy like your powder produtcs may look. So I purchased the NYC Blushable Creme Stick to try this out. I have never been a fan of creme blushes, but after trying this out I actually liked it. My blush did stay on longer and I didn't have the ashy look as I been having lately plus it is an inexpensive product for about $2.99.  They have a pretty good range of colors.
I got these in Plaza Pink which is a gorgeous soft peachy pink color. It's pretty blendable and easy to work with. The color pigmentation is good and is a biuldable color.

Application
I apply this using my Mac 131 brush which is the Duo Fibre Powder and Blush brush.
I stroke the brush over the blush a few times and apply it in circular motions on the apple of my cheeks. I then set it with my blush which is my usual Mac Pink Swoon or Peaches and  you got a nice hydrated unashy look.

This is something that so far has worked for me , I hope this can work for you guys as well.
Let me know what you think if yo have tried it or if there is anything else I can try.


I have a FOTD using this Creme Stick comming soon.
Thank You Lovelies for Stopping By
LUV Laura!

2 comments:

  1. nice review! :) i have dry skin aswell i'll pick this up when i go to walmart since its only 2.99 haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been looking for these creme blushes forever but no luck. :o( Oh btw, I'm having a MAC gift card giveaway on my blog if you're interested. (:

    -Ariana
    http://shewalksiinbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete