Thursday, December 9, 2010

AVON DENIM QUAD REVIEW AND FOTD

As I mentioned on a previous post about Avon's True Color Eyeshadow Quads.

I will try to purchase when on sale to see the results.


Denim Quad
The colors are all very nice I am actually pleased with my purchase.
The colors are all well pigmented as with the others I have reviewed.
I have been pleased with mostly all except for the Blushing Mauves Quad.

So here are the swatches


FOTD




 EYES
Primer-Scandalous Cosmetics ES Primer
Lid-Avon 3rd. Blue from Denim Quad
Crease-Mac Well Spiced (LE)
Highlight-Sweet Joy (LE)
Lowerlash-Avon 4th. Blue from Denim Quad
Waterline-Avon Dual Ended Eyeliner in blue
Mascara-Maybelline the Falsies Black Drama

FACE
Foundation-Lancome Color Ideal
Powder-Avon Smooth Minerals Pressed Foundation
Contour-Mac Comfort MSF
Blush-NYC Cremestick in Plaza Pink

LIPS
Conditioner-eos lip balm in Summer Fruit
Lipgloss-Avon Smooth Minerals in Pink Quartz

3 comments:

  1. Nice FOTD, I like the colors and how soft they look.:D

    Thanks for the swatches and good review!:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. the colors looks so nice and vivid, looks great on you;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh! At first glance, without looking at the swatches, it looks like it was almost a dupe of one of Chanel's quads as well (smokey eyes 93)! ;)

    I love the look!

    ReplyDelete