Monday, December 13, 2010

Help Me Decide on Which One Please!!

So I really like two eye palette's and Im just not sure which one I should get
Can You guys Help Me out and give me advice on them Please!!

Kat Von D -Beethoven Palette-
I really like all the blues and purples on this pallete and have been wanting it for a while already.






Too Faced Naked Palette
I saw some swatches
Melisawith1S
And I just fell in love with the colors on the palette.

So Ladies please help me out on this one, which one do you all think is better?

11 comments:

  1. I have the Beethoven palette and love it. I am not much of a Too Faced fan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree, i'd go with the KVD palette.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get the Kat Vond D palette. It may be overpriced but Too Faced cracks easily. Do you have the Naked palette?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I myself do not recommend the Too Faced palette:/.I do LOVE Urban Decays Naked Palette!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would say go for the Kat Von D. It's more special and it's good quality. The Too Faced is just another neutral palette in a long list of neutral palettes. And you can get a better neutral palette else where. xo ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd say go for the Kat Von D palette... looks like there are more colors & they seem more more vibrant than of the Too Faced ones... just my opinion...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the colours of kat von d. They are really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you all Lovely Ladies!! I will go for the Kat Von D. Luv You All! XOXOX's

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kat von D for sure! her shadows are the best!! www.msmadeulook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow I have most of the Too Faced ones and none have cracked on me. They have a good color pay off the only thing is that they have a little too much shimmer

    ReplyDelete
  11. Both! They are worth it, trust me! The Too Faced Naked is wayyyy prettier then Urban Decay. I don't really care for the packaging, but the product is amazing. Plus, you can't find the Urban Naked anywhere!

    Thanks for following
    ilove-yourface.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete