Monday, December 27, 2010

My Christmas Gift

Hello Lovelies!
I hope you all had a Wonderful Christmas Weekend.
I haven't been able to Blog since my hubby accidently dropped my camera and it did not go on anymore =(
Fortunately this Christmas he replaced my
 Canon Powershot SD750



With a Canon Powershot 210IS

Powerful 14x Optical Zoom with Optical Image Stabilizer.

Improved Dynamic mode for enhanced image stabilization when shooting movies using the wide-angle setting.

14.1 Megapixel resolution will generate 16.5" x 23.4" prints.

28mm Wide-Angle Lens to capture more in your frame.

Large 3.0-inch wide PureColor System LCD with high resolution (230,400 dots) and wide viewing angle.

HD shooting capability at 720p with stereo sound plus HDMI output for easy playback of video and photos.

DIGIC 4 Image Processor with evolved Face Detection Technology tracks the faces of moving subjects and lets the shooter enter the frame seamlessly with Face Detection Self-Timer.

New scene modes for more creative shooting (Fisheye Effect creates a circular fish-eye appearance and Miniature Effect creates a graduated blur on outer edges of the subject).

Smart AUTO mode (22 Scene) intelligently selects the proper settings for the camera based on the shooting conditions of the scene as well as Face and Motion Detection.

Servo AF/AE continues to focus and track subject while pressing the shutter button halfway.

Smart Flash Exposure produces natural looking photos when using the flash to photograph subjects in strong sunlight, at a close distance to the camera, or using fill flash 



Although I miss my camera so bad, I have to Thank my hubby for replacing it with this one.
I still have to get used to it since it has soo many features, but for now I can start by going Blog Happy and start posting.

If anyone owns this camera, tips on using it will be greatly appreciated. 

Thanks for Stopping by!
LUV Laura  


 

5 comments:

  1. NICE! I got a new Canon Powershot for Xmas too! & i have no clue what i'm doing lol enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh great cam, I need another one for my blog I might have to check this one out it looks great

    www.vikkismakeupworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete