Monday, April 9, 2012

Hautelook Crown Brush Haul

This is the first time I purchase from Hautelook.
I have to say the only con about this site is the shipping time.
It took me about 2 1/2 weeks to get my items.
The site does let you know when to expect your package though.
The items I received were in good condition.
I did save about $9.00 on this so this was good.
I purchased,

Crown Brushes
7pc. HD Brush Set and 2 Duo Fibre Brushes

MY REVIEW
The HD set I really love.
All brushes are very soft and dense.
Application is great with these.
I use the HD blush brush for liquid foundation application.
This brush gives me a flawless finish.
The HD Powder brush I use it to set my powder.
The large Blending brush I use it to apply my concealer.
The eye shader brush is very dense and packs color very nice.
All these brushes are a great add on to a brush collection.
I really recommend them.
This set also comes with a brush case, a mixing palette and a spatula.

Duo Fibre Brushes
I have to say I expected the Powder Brush to be more dense.
I guess for a sheer application of powders this will be good.
The Detail Mini Fibre brush I was expecting it to be like the mac 130 but
the bristles are longer, close to the 188.
Overall I'm happy with my purchase and do recomend these brushes.

PICTURES
7pc. HD Brush Set $25.00


Listed from top to bottom
Face Brushes-Powder, Blush, Concealer
Eye Brushes-Crease, Shader, Eyeliner



Mixing Palette and Spatula



I also purchased these 2 other brushes

C426 Duo Fiber Powder $10
 and Detail Dual Fiber $5.50 

 I hope you guys liked this post.






1 comment: