Thursday, April 19, 2012

Avon True Color Eyeshadow Quads Swatches

I already have a review on all these quads but wanted to make a swatch post including all quads I own.
I will include a link of each review incase you guys want to go back and read them.


Mocha Latte


Romantic Mauves


Purple Haze 

Denim  


 Caribbean Sunset

Here are the links of the reviews

For the quads in Mocha, Romantic Mauves and Purple Haze

For the Denim Quad

For the Caribbean Sunset Quad


Hope this post made it easier for you guys to look at the
Avon True Color Eyeshadow Quad and Swatches

Thanks for Stopping By!

4 comments:

  1. They all look like great swatches has the quality in them improve since past years?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Betzy, yes the quality did improve from the past shadows. There are a few that you have to work with more than with others but they are still a better product than before. Latte is my favorite of all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I meant to say Mocha Latte is my favorite! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mocha latte is my favorite too! I also have sandy corals there are only two pigmented shades in there though. Caribbean sunset look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete