Tuesday, April 17, 2012

FOTD-Inspired by Kim Kardashian

Hi Dolls!
So this is the look from the Lovely Kim Kardashian
that inspired me.
Mainly the bold lips is what inspired me.


My Recreation





 EYES
Primer-UDPP in Eden
Lid-UD Toasted
Crease-UD Buck
Outer V and Lowerlash-
WnW Vanity Palette Dk. Matte Brown
Highlight-Mac Vanilla
Eyeliner-NYC Liquid in Black
Mascara-Maybelline The Falsies Flare
False Lashes-Select Lash S1

FACE
Foundation-Artistry Balancing in Soleil
Concealer-Maybelline Age Rewind in Neutralizer
Powder-Artistry Ideal Dual in Soleil for face
Vanilla to set concealer
Blush-Mac Chic Couple

LIPS
Vaseline Lip Treatment
BH Cosmetics Lipliner in Fuschia
Revlon's Lip Butter in Sweet Tart

I hope you guys liked my recreation!





3 comments:

  1. It looks good. You look so beautiful but I think you could have added more black to the eyelids.

    http://the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete