Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Essence of Beauty Airbrush Primer




Essence of Beauty Airbrush Primer
I saw this primer at CVS along with other items that were at $5.00
Im a sucker fo brushes and I saw a mini kabuki brush,
I was going to grab the brush but when I saw the primer I just had to try it. 
It comes in a 0.7 FL. OZ. tube.
The product is kind of like a sof gel like in texture with an opalescent color.
It kind a reminded me of the Make Up Forever HD primer that I have been wanting to try forever.
On with the review, I like to try out things for a couple of days to actually review it and give it my actual thoughts.
Well I like this primer alot.
It does mattify your makeup.
I have an expression line on my forehead that bugs me and
 unlike other primers this one actually
helped cover it quite a bit.
That there just did it for me.
I like the fact that it does keep your face matte and not shiny or oily
looking, specially on this humid days here in L.A.
Did I mention it leaves my skin really soft?
I haven't experienced any breakouts or changes on my skin.
I really hope they don't disscontinue this one.
I recommend you guys give it a try if you haven't yet
 and if you have let me know what you guys think.

As Always Many Thanks for Stopping By!

1 comment:

  1. I just bought it and tried a little on my the back of my hand and it does make it soft! Can't wait to really try it out! Thanks for the review:)

    ReplyDelete