Monday, May 16, 2011

BSC COSMETICS- #7 YELLOW PALETTE

The Story behind this Palette
If you are follower you may know that I recently posted about me having issues
in getting my Lime Palette from Ruthless =(
Luckily soon after, Bitchslap Cosmetics had the Palette on their website =D
I ordered right away.
I feel as if the Lime Palette and me are just not meant to be as I received the wrong palette =(
Anyway, I contacted BSC right away they replied right away too.
They said they would send me the correct palette and that I can keep the one wrongly sent to me.
Wow how exciting!!!
I have to say that after hearing all the bad comments about Bitchslap Cosmetics and actually having the bad experience with others, well it all speaks for itself.
I've ordered twice from BSC and got my order in less than a week.
I have ordered twice on a Thursday and get my order on Monday.
The fact that they got back to me right away is just awesome.
I have to say it is all the opposite from the bad comments towards them.
Just wanted to say Thanks for the palette and I hope to receive my
Lime Palette Soon.
Thanks Bitchslaps Cosmetics!!

So on to the review

#7 YELLOW PALETTE
15 Eyeshadows very pigmented and easy to work with.
The price is $25.00
I will be posting looks soon.

SWATCHES

FIRST ROW
SECOND ROW
THIRD ROW




MAC COMPARABLES
left to right
Top Row: Vex, ???, Electric Eel, Going Bananas, Aquavert
Second Row: Phloof!,???, Fresh Water, Goldmine, Juxt
3rd. Row: Fig 1, ???, Deep Truth(lighter version), Woodwinked, ???

Hope you guys enjoyed this review





1 comment: