Monday, May 30, 2011

CYCLING CLASS!!

 
I have gained weight in the past months like crazy, to the point were I don't feel comfortable with myself.
I've had a gym family membership and although I have been a regular for at least 3 times a week since the beginning of the year, I figured I was not working out properly since I've been gaining so much weight.
I am a bit shy so I've never joined any of the classes offered at my gym.
I don't want to try any diet pills as I've had that tragic experience in the past were I gain double the weight =(
So I want to do it the healthy way.
I heard of the famous Cycling class given everyday at our center and I was tempted.
So after thinking about it for some time, I finally tried it and loved it. 
The enviroment is so much fun the instructors actually make you feel motivated
and look forward to the next class. This is my second week.
I go to the 1hr. class 3 times a week and I've actually fealt that I have been working out, today my body is aching a little but I guess that means I've been actually exercising right? =)
The key in loosing weight always is watching out what we eat right? so I have been doing that as well.
So wish me LUCK ladies!! 
I really hope this helps me loose the weight I gained.
Any tips on how to help me loose weight? Please pass them on to me =)

Thanks for Stopping By!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck, hun! You can do it! =)

    -Dinah
    http://dgsbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm on a quest to loose weight too! I've been cycling for about a month and a half now, and I'm sooo addicted! I think it's the only group class that I've taken that challenges me all the time. I even invested in a pair of cycling shoes, and they make a ton of difference with your workout! Good luck on your quest to becoming healthier. =)

    ReplyDelete