Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Requested Hair Post

Hello Lovelies!
I was requested to make a Hair Post and although I don't do much with my hair I will
describe what I do on a daily basis.

I don't use expensive items on my hair.
I have spend money on expensive shampoos and styling products and always go back
to my inexpensive ones.

WASHING MY HAIR
I recently started washing my hair with the new Pantene Line Beautiful Lengths.
As Shampoo I use the
Frizz Control Shampoo.
For those of us that have naturally curly hair, we suffer from Frizz and Pufiness.
At least I do.
Although curly hair may not be damaged it can look like it is with the Frizz you get.
This Shampoo says that it helps protect from damage & breakage, so you can grow your hair longer.
It also says that it protects your hair against Frizz & Humidity. 
It has a silicone formula that helps reduce friction from styling, resulting in smooth hair with less breakage. 
Another reason why this Shampoo caught my attention was because it is hard to show the actual lenght of my hair, since it's curly when styled my hair shrinks.
So the longer my hair can be the better.
It is also recommended not to wash curly hair daily.
My Hair Stylist has recommended me to wash 2 to 3 times a week.
There is just no way I can do this.
Specially since I go to the gym 3 times a week.
What I do is I alternate daily.
 One day I shampoo the other I just condition.

CONDITIONING MY HAIR
For Conditioner I use
Shine Enhance.
With the pro-vitamins it has, it
moistourizes hair and helps each strand to look mirror healthy.
The Shine Enhance system helps restore up to 2 years of damage in one month by repairing hair's sheen and silky feel and helps prevent breakage so you can grow hair longer.
This conditioner is rich, thick in texture
with effective conditioning agents. Silicone is deposited onto the hair to smooth cuticles and target weak areas, resulting in hair that resists breakage and is infused with beautiful shine.
With this description I just had to buy this, and I have to say I am very happy with the results.
I do condition everyday.

STYLING MY HAIR
To style I use
Suave Max Hold Volumizing Mousse.
This is my HG Mousse and I wouldn't change it for anything else.
Provides ultra control and hold without weighing your hair down.
I relly LOOVE this mousse I've tried many brands expensive and cheap and this mousse is the
cheapest and the best I've ever tried.
I wouldn't change it for anything.
The way I style
 After I get out of the shower and my hair is still wet,
 I just run my hair thru with my fingers. I never comb my hair as it can cause frizz and puffiness.
 I don't blow dry it either.
I apply the mousse on my hair and scrunge it and let it air dry.
This is all I do to my hair on a daily basis.
I guess the advantage of having Curly hair is that  you can style in about
5 minutes and you're ready to go.
I used to straighten my hair constantly but it would get puffy because I have alot of hair.
The Damaging was insane.
Not to mention how long it would take me to get this done.
I gave it up and started working with my curly hair.

HELPING MY HAIR
Vitamins for My hair
It's been about a year that I started taking this vitamins for my hair, skin and nails.
Nutrilite Complex for Hair, Skin and Nails
These Vitamins contain
Biotin a B vitamin
Collagen
Grapeseed Extract
Glycine
L-Cysteine
Horsetail HErb Extract
Vitamin C 
Just 1 tablet a day has helped my hair and nails too.

I hope this was helpful to you ladies with curly or wavy hair.
If there is anything else you guys would like for me to post, please let me know.
Thanks for Stopping By!

Here is a picture of my Curly Styled Hair





4 comments:

  1. Great post. Think im going to try some of these products after reading this x

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK YOU! =D I also have curly hair but wear it straight most of the time. But
    WOW just mousse? I have to put that or gel and a ton of hairspray so it won't look so poofy! I will try running my fingers through it instead of a comb. Hopefully, that's the trick! lol and vitamins. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair is gorgeous! I wish I had naturally curly hair. There's nothing more pretty & feminine than bouncing curls <3

    ReplyDelete