Thursday, April 7, 2011

Maybelline Super Stay Makeup 24HR Foundation


I have been using this foundation for about 2 weekS already and I have to say
I really like it for a Drugstore Foundation.
This does stay put and I actually dont need to touch up.
It does provide a good coverage, it dries quick but not where you can't work with it.
Price is no more than $10 depending where you buy it.
Packaging is the only messy part, I wished it had a pump but its no big deal.
Comparing this foundation to Revlon's Colorstay
On my opinion Colorstay is thicker and dries quicker.
Packaging is the same no pump on both making them both messy.
The formula and texture of the product also reminded me of Mac's Prolong Wear Foundation and Estee Lauder Double Wear.
The only thing that I disliked but can live with, is that is kind of hard to come off.
I have to wash my face twice in order for the product to completely come off following with my Aveeno daily scrub.
Other than that I really like this product, I will keep on buying it.
So if you haven't already tried it give it a shot.
For a drugstore foundation this one is my HG one for now.

I'm an NC35 in Mac's Studio Fix Foundation
Nude on Maybelline 24HR Foundation

I hope this review was helpful to you all

1 comment: