Tuesday, April 26, 2011

INGLOT EYESHADOW PALETTE

Hello!!
Well I also learned about INGLOT Cosmetics
by browsing thru You Tube MU  Vids and was VEERY tempted...
So I decided to buy a 5 shadow palette to try out the quality of the product and well here we go.





My Opinion
This eyeshadows are amazing.
the pigmentation is just perfect.
I have so much shimmery and metallic es that I want to add
to my collection more matte and satin finishes.


The colors I chose were as follows:
463 DS- a beige color with gold flecks
366 MATTE-coral/orange
379 MATTE-medium true purple
388 MATTE-blue/violet
480 DS-medium blue with silver flecks

These es reminded me a lot of my Mark I pick ES the matte finish they are very similar in texture and pigmentation(again only the matte finishes)
you can follow the link below to check out my post on the i-mark swatches.
http://make-upbylaura1.blogspot.com/2010/08/markavon-eyeshadow-and-blush-review.html
What beats Mark though is that color variety.
there are so many colors to choose from.

If any of you have purchased other Inglot Colors other than these please help me out by telling me which is their best finish,  I know they have;
DS-Double Sparkle
Matte
Pearl-Can it be like Frost??
AMC-??
Shine- Im thinking Metallic ??

Hope you guys can help me out.


3 comments:

  1. they look so pretty I would love to try them but my nearest inglot stockist is over 4hrs away how annoying LOL

    www.vikki-gabrielleworld.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I ordered online but before I did, I watched a ton of You Tube Inglot review vids to help me pick the colors..So, Many Thanks to You Tube Makeup Gurus

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday for your daughter and thanks so much for the wishes !

    ReplyDelete