Monday, August 2, 2010

I LOVE YOUR BLOG AWARD

OMG!!! My very First Blog Award!
Thanking Krystal from Missy Sassy Pants at missysassypants.blogspot.com
go check her out if you haven't already.
Her makeup techniques are great. Love your Blog Girl!
Thanks Again for the Award..

So Following her rules I have to pick 15 blogs that I've discovered.
Let me just say Thanks to all of you that take a bit of your time to share your ideas, opinions. makeup techniques and product reviews with everyone.
I honestly think that we all learn something new from eachother.
You're All Awesome!!

So my 15 are, in no particular order

Jo Make Me Blush at http://www.jomakemeblush.com/
Pretty Pettals at prettyprettypetals.blogspot.com
A Daily dose of Kaartehan at ananaetatae.blogspot.com
Hardcore Makeup Junkie at http://www.hardcoremakeupjunkie.com/
Princess Feef at fefe88sa.blogspot.com
Zoffe's Makeup at zofee.blogspot.com
SIPPINONKRYSTYLE at kry5tyles.blogspot.com
Confessions of the stylishly gifted at stylishlygifted.blogspot.com
Makeup and All at makeupwithgabriela.blogspot.com
Xbbkay at xbbkay.blogspot.com
Makeup by Candie at makeupbycandiemua.blogspot.com
Claud's Makeup Corner at claudsmakeupcorner.blogspot.com
Love of Beauty is taste. The creation of beauty is Art. at l1lmamaj.blogspot.com

So this concludes my 15
Thanks Again Missy Sassy Pants!!
 Laura

7 comments:

  1. awww... thank u love!! you're so sweet... by the way, it should be A Daily Dose of Kaartehan.. not keratin!! hahahaha... but it's ok... it's a weird word for u anyway.. LOL... thanks again sweetie!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im sooo Sorry I will fix that... Sorry

    ReplyDelete
  3. thx for visiting my blog ,, and giving me this award ,, hugs
    new follower =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank u so much for the award! i appreciate the support!

    ReplyDelete
  5. btw you spelled my url address wrong. it's l1lmamaj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm soo Sorry I did this. I did this is such a hurry. I apologize to all..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for the award!!! =D

    ReplyDelete