Tuesday, August 3, 2010

FOREVER 21 & NYX HAUL

So I went to Forever 21 and got 2 headbands for my girls and these pair of lashes.

NYX HAUL
Lake Moss Eyeshadow Trio
These are dark dramatic colors, the colors are Dk purple, blue & black they are also very pigmented easy to blend and they do last with an eyeshadow base. They also have some glitter as you can see on the swatches below.
Eyeshadow in Star
This is a silver-bluish w/ some lavender in it. It also has some glitter in it and it actually shows.
This is a really pretty color.
 

Blush in Peach
 A light pink-peach color I really love this color.
 I don't think I own a color like this one.
Blush in Mauve
This is a plumy-pink tone blush it is silky and blendable.
I really like the texture of it and the color pigmentation.
Peach and Mauve

I'm Sorry for my bad focusing, my camera was acting up and I was not able to take the pictures I wanted.

4 comments:

  1. This post makes me jealous. I wish we had forever 21 and nyx here!!! we do have nyx but the cheapest item is $7!! its weird.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The headbands are super cute! x

    ReplyDelete