Wednesday, July 14, 2010

MAC MINERALIZE EYESHADOW AND BLUSH FROM PREVIOUS COLLECTIONS.

After all the hype on the new Mac collection "In the Groove" I pulled out my other mineralized products I own from previous collections and wondered why I don't use these items at all.
ELECTROFLASH 2009
LOVE CONNECTION
This eyeshadow has just way too much glitter and the fall out is crazy. I really like the lighter shade on this one though. I tried using it today and I wasn't happy with the results.


GRAND DUO MINERALIZE BLUSH 2009
INTENSO
This blush seems to be too red for me and it's also put away in my drawer.

FLASHTRONIC 2007
ETHER
This Eyeshadow I just dont use it, to me it has no color payoff and its hard to work with.

So I ask all of you Lovely Gals to help me out with some tips on how I can use these items. What colors or other items I can use to cordinate them with  so they don't just sit there put away in a drawer.
I really want to be able to use these.

Many Thanks!!
Laura


2 comments:

  1. Hi Laura,

    Thanks for following my blog! Have you tried using the e/s wet? If you really do not like that blush and can't make it work, name your price :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If there is no color payoff use mac's fix +. Use a wet brush and dip in the product and there will be color payoff.

    ReplyDelete