Wednesday, June 30, 2010

WHAT IS YOU CURRENT FAVORITE EYELINER?

   BLACK,BROWN,BLUE & TURQUOISE
I recently purchased the AVON Dual Ended Eyeliner in BLACK/BLUE. I never really used it because I was in love with MILANI's liquif'eye metallic liner, but I saw on a you tube turorial how blue liner looks so nice on the waterline and I pulled this one out to try it since it is the only blue liner I own. Well I fell in LOVE this blue liner looks so nice with most of my looks. It stays on pretty long  and the blue is just so vibrant. So I wanted to order more and they were discontinued :( Fortunately my sister in law who is a AVON Representative showed me her book and they were on sale on the outlet book for $1.79 so I stocked up on every color they had. So my current favorite eyeliner is this one.
So what is Your Favorite Liner? 

1 comment:

  1. i haven't used any blue liner but i'd be interested in trying one. i use black eyeliner by ELF. can you show us an EOTD with the blue liner?

    http://cherylclarke.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete