Friday, June 4, 2010

WALMART HD BRUSHES

I RECENTLY PURCHASED THESE BRUSHES AT WALMART AND LET ME TELL YOU THEY ARE VERY GOOD IN QUALITY FOR A VERY LOW PRICE.
QUALITY: VERY SOFT, DENSE, GOOD PRODUCT PICK UP AND GREAT IN APPLYING PRODUCT. IF YOU LIKED ECOTOOLS BRUSHES THESE ARE THE SAME IF NOT BETTER.

TIP FOR YOU: I ALSO BOUGHT THE HD ANGLED CONTOUR BRUSH SEPARATELY AND THAT ONE SEEMED TO BE MORE FULL AND DENSE THAN THE ONE IN THE SET. IT WORKED AWESOME WHEN I USED IT TO APPLY MY LIQUID FOUNDATION.  I USUALLY APPLIED MY LIQUID FOUNDATION WITH ECOTOOLS KABUKI BRUSH, WELL THIS ONE HAS TAKEN OVER. (I STILL LOVE ECOTOOLS KABUKI THOUGH)
ANYWAY HOPE THIS WAS HELPFUL!!
TILL NEX TIME..

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing we just had 3 new super walmarts open in our area and now they are carrying these brushes. I never heard of them so I had to check them out,one thing i don't see at the new walmarts is Jane Cosmetics hoping that is still going to be sold there..HUGZ I re post this on my blog and twitter

    ReplyDelete