Monday, June 28, 2010

Jo's 25 Questions Tag

1. Do you apply your foundation with a brush, sponge, or fingers?

I apply my foundation with a brush and with Sonia's Kashuk Blending Sponge when I have enough time.



2. Do you apply your eyeshadow from light to dark? or dark to light?

It all depends on what Im wearing, my eyeshadow is different everyday.



3. Do you prime your eyes?

Yes I use Estee Lauder Double Wear Shadow Base or Mac's Painterly Paint Pot.



4. Concealer first, or after foundation?

I apply my concealer after foundation.



5. Go for manicures, or manicure yourself?

I try to get a manicure at least once month.


6. Exfoliate lips, face or both?

 Both lips and face twice a week.



7. On average, how long does it take you to do your makeup?

I really like to take my time doing my makeup, so maybe about an hour.



8. Do you wear makeup everyday and everywhere?

I wear makeup everyday. This is how I try new looks and colors. 



9. What release are you most excited about? (Makeup)
MAC In The Groove




10. What's your weakness? Shoes, purses, clothes, jewelry, eyeshadow, lipstick or other?

MAKE-UP!



11. Do you whiten your teeth?

 I try to with Crest whitestrips



12. Wax eyebrows, or pluck?

I Pluck my own eyebrows, everytime I go wax them I get a rash (my skin is sensitive).



13. What do you use to contour?

Im currently using MAC Springshine Blush Ombre or e.l.f's Contur & Blush Duo.



14. False lashes, or natural?

I wear false lashes only on Special Ocasions or on a night out. 



15. Favorite makeup brand?

I own alot of MAC, but there is alot of competition outhere, so I guess anything that is good quality and very pigmented is good enough for me.



16. Liquid eyeliner, pencil or gel?

all of the above



17. Lipstick, lipgloss or chapstick?

Lipstick



18. Pigments, pressed or cream eyeshadow?

 Pressed Eyeshadows cream ones always crease on me.



19. If you had to wear only one thing, excluding foundation; what would it be?

Blush



20. Favorite color?

Deep Purple.



21. Favorite color combination?
Pinks & Purples



22. Natural? or Dramatic? (Eye Makeup)

I like dramatic



23. Do you care more for quality or name brand?

QUALITY



24. Do you enjoy using face masks? If so which ones

Not a fan of face masks



25. What is your current addiction? (example: lipsticks, eyeshadows, earrings..)

Earrings



So I also tag you guys to answer these questions :)
Thanks  for Stopping By!
laura

1 comment: