Friday, January 31, 2014

Disney's Ursula Inspired Makeup

I attended a Costume Party where my daughter and I dressed up as
The Little Mermaid Ariel and Ursula.
WIG
Leg Avenue Allure Two Toned Grey Long Wavy
(Very Good Quality, looked  very nice and felt real)

ARIEL'S RED HAIR
Temporary Color Spray in Red



FACE
Primer-Mac Matte Cream
Foundation-Max Factor Stick in Ivory
Powder-White Powder
Contour-Mac Violet Pigment

LIPS
Wet n' Wild Red


EYES
Primer-NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk
Using Coastal Scents 42 Stackable Palettes
Highlight-CS Frost White
Crease-Mac Violet Pigment
Lid-CS Sky Blue
Outer V-CS Matte Black
Glitter-Turquoise
Glitter Glue-Hard Candy Show Girls Secret
False Lashes-Ardell 105
Eyeliner-NYC Liquid Black
Waterline-Avon Mega Impact in Black Flash

BROWS
CS Matte Black

I hope you guys liked this Post!















3 comments:

  1. Your eye makeup looks amazing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Betzy! and Thank You for the Support on my Blog I appreciate it. I stopped blogging for quite sometime but I'm starting to get back to it.

      Delete
    2. It must be difficult to do your blog and be a mom and everything else in your life.

      Best you concentrate on your off-line world, which is far more important.

      I wish you all the best, may health and happiness be yours and your familiy's and possibly wealth as well.

      Delete