Tuesday, September 27, 2011

FOTD-UD GUNMETAL






 EYES
Primer-UDPP in Eden
Lid-UD Gunmetal
Crease-UD Buck
Outer V-UD Black Dog
Highlight-WnW Brulee and UD Virgin and Sin
Lowerlash-UD Black Dog and Sin
Eyeliner-NYC Black
Waterline-Avon Ideal Dual Ended Liner in Blue
Mascara-Maybelline the Falsies Black Drama
False Lashes-Dollar Store

FACE
Foundation-Artistry Hydrating
Powder-Mac MSF Natural
Contour-Mark Bronzer
Highlight-Mac MSF in Perfect Topping
Cheeks-Mac Melba

LIPS
Lipstick-Mac Blankety
Lipgloss-Mac You've Got it


13 comments:

  1. very pretty look! Your eyes look so nice! I wish I knew how to apply false lashes lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful look!! Its paired up perfectly with the MAC Blankety! I gotta get me one of those babys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Omg I feel so much better knowing I'm not the only girl who uses like three different colors as my highlight. lol Super pretty eyes! I love everything on you. You look so pretty & I love your earrings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look stunning!

    Alice x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank You all Lovely Ladies for your comments.

    ReplyDelete
  6. very sexy and sultry, you look beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a pretty look!

    @CottonCandyINK.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it, it feels nice to see you again:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you All for the Comments I love to know what you guys think.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this look! I need to recreate this look, seeing that I have gunmetal.

    Please check out my blog, :)

    http://blushtree.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. i would like to know if you have any youtube videos now and the name of your youtube account. you very pretty looks. you inspire me

    ReplyDelete
  12. To Anonymous: Im very sorry I have not made any live You Tube Tutorials as Im still camera shy. I have gotten many requests and will really look into it soon.
    Thank You for your commentit means alot to me.
    I really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete