Sunday, September 18, 2011

FOTD MAC BEAUTY MARKED





EYES
Primer-UDPP in Eden
Base-Mac PP in Rubenesque
Lid-Flirt ES in Chocoholic & Mac Beauty Marked
Crease-Mac Cork
Outer V and Lowerlash- Mac Saddle
Highlight-Mac Shroom
Mascara, Eyeliner and Waterline- The Usual Products
False Lashes-Red Cherry #15

FACE
Primer from Mark
Foundation-Artistry Hydrating Foundation
Concealer-Everyday Minerals Intensive
Powder-Mac MSF Natural
Contour-Mac MSF in Comfort
Highlight-Mac MSF in Porcelain Pink
Blush-Mac Mineralized in Intenso (LE)

LIPS
Revlon Superstay Mineralized Lipgloss in Unlimited Peach


Thanks for Stopping By!
XOXO Laura




9 comments:

  1. Beauty Marked is on my wishlist. Gorgeous!

    Kisses, Melanie
    Beauty and Bows

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it just like all of your looks:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you look absolutely stunning! Your makeup is flawless :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Flawless!
    thank you for following! <3

    maritzaa91.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're gorgeous hun!!! :) I love your hair!! :)

    Your makeup is fab as well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was just doing some blog walking and came across yours. You have some great posts. Your make up is awesome. Please take a look at my blog and follow me if you like it!

    http://iwasanuglyduckling.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello there Laura... Just passing by your blog and WOW you have amazing hair. and Love the look above you are so pretty and it looks so nice on you !!
    I am now following you .. I love makeup also

    I invite you to my blog, Hope to see you there !

    blessigns!



    http://glamstyln.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete