Thursday, February 10, 2011

The Versatile Award to me!!


I was given this award twice by the Lovelie Ladies
(Sorry Riss for being late on this post!!)

Marissa at
A day in the life of..Riss
visit her awesome blog at

Katie at
Inside her Beauty Bag
visit her awesome blog as well


 Many Thanks!! to both of you Sweet Ladies!

So now Following the rules..

7 Things About Me

1- I LOOVE MAKE-UP!!
2- Rudeness is a big NO to me
3- I always Smile
4- When I am mad I like to be alone
5- I hate to see people cry
6- Im a sucker for cute packaging stuff (MAC)
7- I'm a good listener

Blogs I recently Discovered


Ladies please share the love!!

As Always Thanks for Stopping by and Following Me!!

Also a blog I've been loving lately is the lovely Ariana's at
She Walks Iin Beauty
check out her great posts at
http://shewalksiinbeauty.blogspot.com/




 

2 comments:

  1. congrats on getting the award!! your blog is so cute!

    thefashionspot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your award Laura!!

    Kisses, Melanie

    ReplyDelete