Monday, February 21, 2011

AVON HAUL

I am an Avonholic Too and today I received another order.
Which was exciting for me, lately the stuff I've been ordering
 I actually liked every item.

On with the haul

 Avon Onyx Luster tri-lip gloss
in Peach Sparkle
I really like the coconut scent on this lipgloss.
Texture is not sticky at all.
It reminds me of Mac's Cremesheen Glass. (My Favorite)



Mark good glowing blush
I have been waiting on this one forever
in After Glo
a peachy-pink color with slight shimmer
I've read that this may be a dupe for Nars Orgasm
I don't own Orgasm but it is similar to Mac Sprinsheen and Mac Style




Mark good glowing blush
in Sandy
This is a matte nude color
I have been using this as contour and it actually
 looks nice since it does not have any shimmer.



Avon Satin gel liner
in Navy Pearl
I have to say this eyeliner was not what I expected.
I actually like better the Physicians formula
Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Gel Cream liner
for blue eyes.
Keep posted for a review on these two soon.






I also got some earrings
I Love Avon jewelry


Can't Bead it Earrings in Olivine





Animal Magnetism duo earring set
in Leopard


Hope you enjoyed this haul
Thanks for Stopping By!!


1 comment:

  1. Hi! I have the gloss Onyx Lustre in Wine Lustre. I like it, has taste so sweet! kiss u :*

    ReplyDelete