Tuesday, September 7, 2010

MAC CREMESHEEN GLASS & AVON SMOOTH MINERALS LIP GLOSS

I just noticed that my Avon Smooth Minerals Lip Gloss in Nude Glaze is very similar to my
Mac You've Got It Creme Sheen Glass.
The Color
The Nude color is so similar with the exception of the blue green specks that Mac's You've Got it has.
Mac's You've Got it & Avon's Smooth Minerals Nude Glaze
The Texture
 Mac's You've Got it is slightly creamier than Avon's Nude Glaze.
Fragrance
Mac has its signature Vanilla Scent
Avon Smooth Minerals has no scent, dyes or preservatives since it is a Mineral product.  It also has SPF 15
Price
Mac You've Got it $18.00
Avon Smooth Minerals Lipgloss $9.00

They do have slight differences but the color is almost the same.
Both are great products and I've been happy with both so far.
So here are some reasons why to try Avon's Nude Glaze
If you are almost finished with You've got it like me.
If you missed out on You've got it
if you're on a budget or just want to try that nude shade.

I really LOOVE my Mac's You've Got it Cremesheen Glass and it looks like it's almost Gone.
I really hope that Mac repromotes this one soon.
Till then I guess Avon's Smooth Minerals in Nude Glaze will replace it well.

Take Care Girls!
Luv Laura


2 comments:

  1. Definitely gonna have to try Avon!xo
    love love nudes:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i need to order from avon soon. great comparison!

    ReplyDelete