Tuesday, September 7, 2010

AVON & MARK HAUL

I'm so excited as I just got some Avon/Mark stuff!
Soo Here it is!

Mark Mosaic Blush in Hushbaby


Mark Mosaic Blush Hushbaby Swatch
It is very hard to see here but it is a very pretty shimmery pink and nude color.

I-Mark custom pick Eyeshadow in South Beach
A midtone steel/blue gray color. To me it feels like a satin finish
not too much shimmer which is what I have been into lately.
Matte and Satin finishes.


Southbeach Swatch
The left side is with no base
The right side is on top of Mark Please Hold eyeshadow primer in Light to Med


Mark Please Hold Eyeshadow Primer in Light to Med.
I really liked this primer. It did last all day, did not crease
and the color just really popped.
The texture is like my Estee Lauder Double Wear very silky soft and easy to work with.


Ultra Color Rich Lipstick-Sheer Naturale
This is a great natural nude shade.
Very creamy and buildable.  


 Ultra Color Rich Lipstick-Sparkling Nude
A light sheer nude w/sparkling shimmer.

Sheer Naturale and Sparkling Nude
Swatches


Smooth Minerals Lipgloss
Sheer Luminous color. Glossy shine.
It says to have conditioning moistourizers, pure mineral pigments with moisturizing shea butter.
Dye-free, preservative-free and fragrance-free
Did I mentioned it contains SPF 15

Smooth Minerals Lip Gloss Swatches
  Natural Glow 
Nude Glaze
I this case the name speaks for its self as far as color description.

I also got a back up of I-Mark custom pick eyeshadow in
Latte and Retro Peacock which I reviewed on my Mark eyeshadow and Blush Post
I also got a Mark Snap to it Mezzo Custom Color Pallete
Fits 4 Mark eyeshadows or 2 Mark blushes or
2 Mark eyeshadows and 1 Mark  blush

So I hope you lovely ladies liked this review..
As always Thanks for Stopping By!
Luv Laura

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing! I just got the Sheer Naturale lipstick as well and so far I'm loving the texture! It's smooth and creamy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing! I just got the Sheer Natural lipstick too. It's smooth and creamy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thaks I was looking for that color nude..

    ReplyDelete