Thursday, August 30, 2012

NOTD-WnW Fergie in Fergalicious

I saw the display at CVS and just had to get these polishes.
I got them in the colors below
Glowstick, Fergalicious and Miami Spirit
 
Of course I had to try the pink one first.
I have been wanting a hot pink nail polish and here it is.
I love Wet n' Wild nail polishes because they are so easy to apply due to their brushes,
I love those brushes it makes it faster to polish your nails and it gives and even and nice coverage.
The color Fergalicious is a vibrant hot pink, two coats and my nails looked so nice.
Price $3.49 at CVS had no coupons this time =(
 
 PICTURES

 
PRODUCTS USED
Base- Avon Nail Experts Silk Wrap and Revitacool Basecoats
Nail Polish-WnW in Fergalicious
Top Coat-Seche Vite (My Favorite TC)
 
I will definetly go back for more polishes.
 
Thanks for Stopping By!
 


2 comments: