Thursday, June 28, 2012

June Favorites





Milani's Baked Blush in Luminoso
A soft peach-pink with gold flecks
the color is very pigmented and lasts long.
I have been using this blush almost everyday.
 I love the soft look it gives me.
It looks like I have to get me a backup soon since I am almost hitting pan on it.



 Milani's Baked Bronzer in Soleil 
I have not been able to put this bronzer down since I got it.
Very pigmented not too shimmery.
Perfect for summer.
Plus a dupe for my favorite Mac MSF in Comfort



 
Revlon's Whipped Foundation  in 320 Warm Golden
Has managed to control my rescent oily skin troubles.
Stays long, flawless effect.
Great Foundation.

Avon's Ideal Flawless Pressed Powder in Natural
Great powder for touch up's, helps absorb the oil on
my face and keeps my face looking matte and oil-free.

Wet n' Wild Vanity Palette
I love this palette and have been using it on a daily basis.
You can create natural, dramatic and many other looks with this palette.
I'm already out of the matte beige color which I LOVE!
I need to get a backup soon.

 
Avon's Super Extend Extreme Mascara in Black
This mascara lengthens-defines my lashes and adds volume as well.
Does not clump or sticks my lashes together.



Avon's Smooth Minerals Lipgloss in Natural Glow
This is my second tube. I use this gloss everyday for work.
It gives me a nice sheer glow and leaves my lips super soft.
 Love this!!

 
Sigma Blush Brush F10
I actually haven't stopped using this brush for my blush application since I got my Pro Kit in March 2012.
This brush is very soft and dense, plus the application it provides is beautiful.
It picks up good amount of color and I just love it.
It is a med flat paddle brush that can also be used to contour.
I use it just for blush, specially those blushes that are light and you want to pick up more color in them,
this is the perfect brush.

Sigma Eye Blending Brush E25
This is another of my favorite brushes.
This is not like my Mac 217 for some reason the bristles on this brush are just a little longer than the Mac 217 but shorter than the Sigma E35 (comp. to Mac 224) which I really love. To me is like I have 3 different brushes.
This brush is also very soft, dense and for application is just awesome.It works for crease application blending, all over eye color and there are many other ways you can use this brush for like for concealer or to set your concealer. I only use it for the eyes though.
  I have not been able to put it down since I got it either.



elf's Face Kabuki Brush
This is another brush I have not put down since I got it in March 2012.
I use this brush to set my foundation and to touch up by pressing the powder onto my face rather than blending.
I find that this technique makes my foundation look flawless and last longer.
It is very soft and dense, made out of synthetic hairs.
It is said to be antibacterial. It is absorbent.
The top of the brush is perfect for my powder application as it flattens while applying the product.
I just love this brush too.

Eyelid Primer
elf's Eyeshadow Primer in Sheer
Honestly I haven't even used my UDPP in Eden for a while now.
elf's primer actually does what it claims.
This primer preps your eyelid for smoother, longer-lasting and crease-proof eyeshadow.
The lightweight liquid formula quickly absorbs into the skin for comfortable wear and increases eye color longevity.
One of my favorite primers.
On the picture the shadow to the right is the one on top of the primer.

So here are my June's Favorites.
As you can see most of these are Drugstore Products good quality and cheaper.
 I love all of them and will keep using them.
I know I have posts on some of these items.
If you would like me to make a more detailed review on the rest, let me know and I will be happy to do it.

Thanks for Stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. Great favorites.
    That elf eyeshaodw is very very pretty =)
    ~Jazmin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have Luminoso, and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice pics for favorites! I have that WnW palette but haven't used it yet. LOL. I better bust it out soon! I also have the Avon gloss in Natural Glow and I love it too. I also love the ELF lid primer! We have the same taste in makeup :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You got some great favorites going on. I must try a few of them

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you guys liked the post!
    Thank you all for following. I really love to hear what you guys think. It motivates me to keep posting for you guys =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello! Thanks for visiting my blog!! The Clinique foundation does not control my oil like I would've wanted ;( It is very lightweight though and covers nicely.. I'm still trying to work with it using another setting powder to see if it can work better.. I want to buy the revlon whipped one soon since I saw good reviews in different blogs. Hope to see you around! Take care

    ReplyDelete