Wednesday, January 25, 2012

LOTD-MAC BOMBSHELL LIPSTICK

Hello my Lovely Followers!
So here I am trying to post from my notebook
Not too happy but it is the only way I can continue to post
meanwhile I get my new computer.
So I hope you guys still like my posts.
On with the post.
I just got Mac's Bombshell Lipstick
It is a bright rosy pink w/a slight gold shimmer to it.
The reason why I got this lipstick is because I have a lipstick by Mary Kay in Paradise Pink
Unfortunately this color has been discontinued and I'm almost out of it. It is one of my favorite colors =(
  I couldn't seem to find the same color on their new color names.
So I went to Mac and Bombshell was the perfect match. 
 If you are looking for a Mary Kay dupe for Paradise Pink,
Mac's Bombshell it is.


LIPS
Mac Lipstick in Bombshell

EYES
Brown Smokey Eye
Mac Espresso, Brun and Vanilla
Waterline-Avon Mega Impact Liner in Cobalt Blue

CHEEKS
Mac Peaches blush
Mac MSF in By Candlelight


HAIR
I also purchased the Remington T-Studio Pearl Ceramic Wand
to help make my natural curls be more defined and I love the results.
You can't really see in this picture but if you want a full review just comment below and I will get to it.


Well I hope you all liked this post and I will definetly get into posting
 more now that I found a way


Thanks for stopping by!





6 comments:

  1. This lipstick compliments your eyes beautifully!

    I'm glad you found a dupe for your favourite lipstick. I recently heard about cosmetic companies renaming items and I don't get why they would do that? Wouldn't it make sense to keep the name so it's easier for consumers to find? :/ weird..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blush is gorgeous!
    I need to check that out!
    -Hayley xx
    alwaysbeglamorous.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got the remington for xmas and I love it! It's awesome! love the peaches blush!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking lovely!!! The MAC lippy is very pretty!! And hey! I am your new GFC follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice make up post. I especially the smokey like eyes!! Very cute!!

    I plan to follow, feel free 2 follow back

    Ourinsidelook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete