Thursday, October 13, 2011

FOTD-Mac Graphic Garden-Straight Edge






EYES
Primer-UDPP in Eden
Inner Lid-Mac Straight Edge (LE) and
Maybelline Aqua Blue from The Brightside Palette (LE)
Outer Lid-Avon Matte Navy Blue-Denim Quad
Transition Color-Mac Kid
Browbone-Mac Social Climber
Lowerlash-Mac Wild Wisteria
Waterline-Avon Dual Ended Liner Blue Side
Mascara and Eyeliner the usual
Dollar Store False Lashes

FACE
Primer-Avon Anew Skin Transforming Primer
Foundation-Artistry Hydrating in Natural
Powder Foundation-Artistry Ideal Dual in Soleil
Concealer-Everyday Minerals Intensive
Highlight-Avon Smooth Minerals Radiant Vail in Luminous Rose
Contour-Avon Marbleized Bronzer in Bronzed Peach
Blush-Mac Blush Ombre in Riped Peach

LIPS
Mark Lipclick in Bare Hug
Avon Supershock Lipshine in Bronze Blitz


5 comments:

  1. Hey girly!!
    Your blog is so cute and creative!

    Feel free to check out mine and follow if you'd like :D

    littlemissfashionista-adrilucia.blogspot.com

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look amazing!!! I love this look! I can't believe those lashes are from the dollar store!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love blues but they don't compliment me

    ReplyDelete
  4. To Adrilucia I checked your blog and followed. Great posts.

    To Annette good to hear from you again. Missed your comments. =D

    To bettzy93 I always loved blues and used to struggle with them, as I kept playing with the blues it just got easier and better. Now I actually like how blue looks on me. Im sure it will look great on you as well. Try it.. Even as a pop of color on a neutral look it looks very nice. Let me know if you gave it a try ok; =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for following doll!!
    I am now following you back!
    Can't wait to see more posts from you :D

    ReplyDelete