Wednesday, August 3, 2011

FOTD-BSC Purple & Orange





EYES
Primer-UDPP in Eden
Lid-BSC Matte Purple from Deadliest Bitch Paintwheel
Crease-BSC Matte Orange from Lime Palette
Highlight-WnW Brule
Inner Corners-WnW Gold from the Vanity Palette
Lowerlash outer Corner-BSC Matte Purple
Waterline Avon Dual Ended liner in Blue
Mascara-Avon SuperShock Max in Black
Falsies-Ardell 105

FACE
Revlon Photo Ready Foundation
Artistry Ideal Dual Foundation
Everyday Minerals Intensive Fair Concealer
Mac MSF in Comfort to Contour
Mac Pink Swoon Blush

LIPS
Revlon Soft Nude Lipstick
Avon SuperShock Liquid Lip Shine in Tickled Pink




6 comments:

  1. Your makeup is always so pretty. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love it like all of your looks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww Thanks Girls!! Glad you like my looks.
    Are there any requests you guys may have for me to post?
    Let me know.
    Luv Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree I love all your looks too! you look stunning

    Alice x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like your make-up! Your skin looks flawless!

    hugs and kisses by Mani.
    btw. FASHION IMPERATIVE is hosting a first giveaway and I'm sure you'll like it! We would love you to take part in it!

    ReplyDelete