Thursday, November 25, 2010

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!


So I wanted to wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving!!
Wish you all the Best of Everything.
Today is a day to be Thankful  for what God has given us.

So I'm Thankful for
My Family-My 2 daughters and My Husband without them I wouldn't be me.
 I love them with all my heart and There is no day that goes by where I don't Thank God for having them in my life.
Health-I'm thankful for my health and my familie's health as well.
Friends-I have had many situations were I have given up on friendship but I have kept in my life those who I consider True Friends. So I am Thankful for the few True Friends that I have.
My Mother and Father I am thankful for both, although I wasn't raised with both my parents on the same home since my father raised me, I have to Thank them both for giving me life and being my parents.
Family-I am thankful for all the Aunts, Uncles, Cousins My grandmamas I am fortunate to still have both my Grandmamas.  My 3 brother's and Sister.

Overall I am Thankful for What God has given me...

So Happy Thanksgiving to all of you!
Bloggin is just a way to get away from everything for a while, you meet new great people everyday and
 I guess
 I am Thankful for all you guys too!! ;)

Have a Wonderful Day Everyone
Luv Laura!


4 comments: