Thursday, October 21, 2010

FOTD GOLD-BRONZE for The Color Wheel Gallery




EYES
Primer-Mac Painterly PP
Lid and Inner lowelash-Gold Color (name unknown)
Crease-Mac Color Quad 4
Creole Beauty and Aztec Brick
Outer V and Outer lowerlash-Mac Dark Devotion (LE)
Highlight-Mac Orb
Eyeliner-Wet n' Wild liquid Eyeliner in Black
Water Line-Avon Dual Ended Eyeliner in Navy Blue
Mascara-Loreal Carbon Black
False Lashes-Ardell #116

FACE
Primer-Mark Primed for Perfection
Foundation-Mac Studio Fix Fluid in NC37
Powder-Mac MSF Natural in Medium Plus
Contour-Mac Blush Ombre in Springshine
Blush-Mac Pink Swoon

LIPS
Lipstick-Avon Ultra Color Rich in Pout  


I want to Thank Marian at The Color Wheel Gallery for Posting this look on her Blog
visit her at

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Your cheeks look glowy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty! I regret not qetting that quad =[

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the makeup
    so pretty <3
    bravo ,,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very fresh and pretty! Looks great! I love the MAC colour quad 4. Its my fav quad that I have.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this looks lovely! also, i'm having my first giveaway that you might be interested in, here's the link if you are:
    http://pretty--wonderful.blogspot.com/2010/10/my-first-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this one...I always go for bronzy looks

    ReplyDelete